Subscribe to our Property Focus for all the latest news to keep you better informed.Weather report
We quite literally provide a shortcut through the complex process of finding and buying property abroad.
We start by working with you to fully understand your property requirements. We liaise with the best estate agents and developers on your behalf to find and arrange viewings of properties which meet your needs. Once we have found you the right property we help you secure it by liaising and negotiating with the various parties involved.
Throughout the process we are here to give you the benefit of our experience - advising on locations, market conditions, pricing and other practicalities.
Our sole aim is make your property search as simple and straightforward as possible. Our practical and creative approach has been well tested and proven to save you time, stress and the expense of wasted visits:
- We clarify and discuss details of how we can tailor our service to your benefit.
- Outline your ideal property requirement.
- We can advise you on local market dynamics, conditions, conventions and process.
- You decide if you would like to engage Shortcuts and move onto the next stage.
- We produce a detailed search brief outlining your requirements by phone, email or in person.
- We confirm this in writing and fine tune it as the search progresses.
- We register you as a Shortcuts client and fully brief all appropriate agents or developers.
- We prepare your personal property portfolio containing details of the best options for you to select for viewing, including maps and supplementary details relevant to the search.
- We maintain agreed contact and regularly update you on progress.
- If you want to know more about particular areas we can drive these with you and give you a ‘warts and all’ overview - no map reading whilst driving or negotiating unknown roads - to help you shortlist or include locations you may not have considered.
- We always arrange the accompanied viewing schedule to suit your time frame and review each property with you, refining the search brief as appropriate.
- When you have chosen the right property for you we will review local pricing and discuss an offer price and strategy.
- We can negotiate on your behalf if you prefer and advise on the buying process.
- We have a bank of multi-lingual lawyers and other professionals who can help make the transition to ownership as effortless as possible.
- Once an offer has been accepted we liaise with the selling agent, your lawyer and all parties involved, ensuring smooth progress through to completion.
- We coordinate everyone and accompany you to the formal purchase completion at the Notary
- We can also help with all aspects of relocation